Dr. Decio Carvalho MD is a Brazilian Cosmetic Surgeon graduated in 1997 from the Universidade Estadual de Londrina. He completed his Plastic Surgery residency in one of the most renowned hospitals in the country, the Irmandade da Santa Casa de São Paulo. In addition, he also holds a master’s degree in General Surgery from the Universidade Estadual de Londrina, two years training in General Surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital and Post Doctoral Fellow Ship in Stem Cell Therapy at University of Miami.
In addition to his extensive training, Dr. Carvalho has large experience, he having performed more than a thousand cosmetic procedures employing state-of-the-art techniques and equipments to offer better results with safety for his patients.
TRAINING IN BRAZIL
- Medical Doctor: State University of Londrina
- General Surgery Residency: Santa Casa de São Paulo
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Santa Casa de São Paulo
- Plastic Surgeon Specialized: Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery
- Master’s Degree in General Surgery: Universidade Estadual de Londrina
TRAINING IN USA
- Post Doctoral Fellow Ship in Stem Cell Therapy at University of Miami
- General Surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital (2 years)