Dr. Décio Carvalho is a Brazilian Plastic Surgeon who graduated in 1997 from Universidade Estadual de Londrina, and completed his residence of Plastic Surgery in one of the most renowned hospitals in the country – Irmandade da Santa Casa de São Paulo. furthermore, and also completed his master´s degree in General Surgery from the Universidade Estadual de Londrina and Post Doctoral fellowship in stem cell.
After finishing his training in Brazil and starting his own practice, Dr. Carvalho moved to the United States and finished his surgical training at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
In addition to his extensive education, Dr. Carvalho is trained in and employs state-of-the-art instruments and procedures in his practice.
Dr. Carvalho has performed more than a thousand plastic/cosmetic procedures. His expertise, training and education makes Dr. Décio Carvalho your choice for cosmetic and aesthetic surgery.
- Medical Doctor: Universidade Estadual de Londrina
- General Surgery Residency : Santa Casa de São Paulo
- Plastic Surgery: Santa Casa de São Paulo
- Plastic Surgeon Specialist: Brazilian Society Sociedade of Plastic Surgery
- Master’s Degree in General Surgery: Universidade Estadual de Londrina
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- PhD em Stem Cell Therapy – Universidade de Miami
- General Surgery Residency – University of Miami